Phone.com Full ReviewCompany:Phone.com Website:www.Phone.com Service:Business Phone System
Available Coupons - Take advantage of frequent promotions and hot deals:
- Save an Extra 10% discount for 6 months on basic monthly plan.Code: Tenoff.
- Get 10% Off Home / Residential Phone Service Plus for 6 months. Code:HPP10
- Get Virtual Office Phone Service! Activation Fee Waived (value of $29.95) any phone adapter or IP Phone!Code:Freeactv
Why do you need a virtual phone number?Today, everyone is continuously on the move. Travelling has developed into more of a necessity than a choice. Amidst this activity, it is impossible to remain tied down to a phone system just to remain connected. Handheld phones and gadgets evolved as a suitable medium of communication while you are on the go, but it is an expensive alternative as well as extremely detrimental for business communications. So when it is imperative for you to travel and you cannot miss an important call which is due, virtual phone services like phone.com may be a viable solution for you.
Phone.com OverviewPhone.com is a complete online calls management technique. It is a simple yet powerful system which manages and forwards all calls arriving at your phone.com phone number to your desired device. You can coordinate multiple phone devices like home phone, Smartphone, voicemail, soft phone, business phone, etc. with your phone.com account and set protocols regarding how and where you would like to forward the call received according to the day, time and calling number. This makes it ideal for individuals, businesses and those constant travelers who cannot afford to be disconnected.
How Phone.com Works?There are three steps to get you up and going with your phone.com account.
Step 1: The first step includes selecting the unique phone.com number which would be registered and managed by it. Or you can simply choose to use your existing phone number as well.
Step 2: Furthermore, you can distribute this number among all family, friends, relatives and business contacts that you wish to connect to. At the same time, you can access the online admin panel for your phone.com account and set up generic as well as specialized protocols regarding each call.
Step 3: Lastly, you can sit back and relax while phone.com manages all your incoming calls for you. At any time, you can revise your call forwarding rules and decide which calls you can absolutely not afford to miss.
Your phone.com account will work in the same manner for your business requirements as well individual needs. On top of this, it is extremely affordable and easy to handle.
PricingPhone.com currently offers three packages to suit the needs of your pocket. These monthly packages promise to take all phone pressures off your wallet, allowing you to work endlessly.
Plan 1 - Shared Minutes You can use 300 minutes along with all other call features for a monthly charge of $14.99 only. These minutes are shared with as many extensions that you decide to make. Upon exhaustion of your assigned minutes, you will automatically be shifted to the 'Pay as you go' plan which charges 4.9cents/minute. Additional minutes can also be purchased according to your requirements.
Plan 2 - Unlimited User You can make unlimited calls, both inbound and outbound, for a flat rate of $24.99/month/extension. All call features will also be included in this package.
Plan 3 - Shared + Unlimited User This plan allows you to make unlimited calls, inbound and outbound, and also to share these unlimited minutes with your extensions for a flat rate of $24.99/month/extension. All call features are included in this package for each extension that you create.
- The cost of setting up your phone.com phone number initially is included in the package you chose. If you decide to add additional numbers, it will be charged at $4.99/month.
- Additional minutes can be purchased according to the following plan:
- An IP phone will be charged according to its manufacturer cost.
- All hardware extensions will be charged at $4.99/month.
- The phone.com communicator software requires a monthly license fee of $4.99.
- All premium features will be charged.
- Taxes and fees will apply as per the government regulations.
FeaturesDefault Features: The phone.com account comes with the following default features for no additional costs:
- You can choose a toll-free number, local number or global number for your phone.com account. You can use an existing number as well.
- You can create unlimited number of extensions. Each extension will have its own voicemail, address book and control panel.
- You can make your own custom greeting messages, hold music and menus to guide callers.
- You can send and receive fax.
- You can create conference calls of up to 500 participants.
- All standard calling features like call forwarding, blocking and screening are also included.
Premium Features:You can opt for the following features for additional charges:
- Caller analytics to obtain information regarding your callers.
- Voicemail Transcription if you prefer reading messages rather than listening to them.
- Phone.com Communicator to convert your computer into a communication device.
- Premium Hold Music from a list of licensed and commercial tones.
- Call Recording of all calls received on your number and extensions.
- You can choose iNum Global Numbers for your phone.com account which will not be tied to any country.
Phone.com for MobilesYou can make calls and receive them via voicemail administration directly from your phone. You will know which number was dialed by your caller so you can respond accordingly. Moreover, you can also make calls using your phone.com number from your mobile. There are applications developed for all Smartphone users which will enable you to make, receive and manage your calls using this software. Additionally, you can choose to receive notifications via messages or mails regarding the activity on your phone.com number.
Phone.com SupportThe Phone.com support staff can be approached via phone, email and live online chat at anytime of the day, every day. Moreover, phone.com has an online library of resources put together to get you through any problem pertaining to the installation, setup and use of this service.
SummaryBeing on the move should not mean one has to sacrifice on one's communication links with the world. Phone.com offers a complete calls management solution in order to ensure no call is ever missed. Its advanced features allow users to coordinate multiple devices with their phone.com account and decide when and where they would like to receive their calls. Moreover, the price packages offered are extremely affordable. This makes phone.com a viable communications solution for businesses and individuals alike. For further information,visit Phone.com
|Value for Money|
|Ease of Use|