Nextiva Full Review 2019
Service: Business Phone System
All businesses require a reliable communication system in order to coordinate work. This phenomenon applies to small ventures equally as it does to large-scaled ones. While large scale enterprises can often get their needs catered by global telecom companies, small firms are either ignored or offered horrendously expensive packages which they cannot afford. To overcome this problem, Nextiva has taken an initiative in order to cater to the specific communications needs of small companies and give them the boost they require in order to excel.
Nextiva is a Business Voice over Internet Protocol (BVoIP) service provider. It provides a complete communications system for small organizations. It is not only highly affordable but also promotes profitability of the organization. The objective is to provide small firms with equal opportunities to excel as are provided to large corporations.
Nextiva currently provides services to over 60,000 companies and has employed more than 500 engineers to develop the best communications platform ever. It has a diversified product range catering to small businesses, large corporations, and call-centers.
Nextiva Office (Pro and Enterprise) is the product designed to deliver the needs of small companies.
Nextiva Office – Pro and Enterprise
Nextiva Office Pro offers basic features which can facilitate in call management. Nextiva Office Enterprise is an advanced version of Nextiva Office Pro which offers additional benefits, enabling you to manage your sophisticated communications requirements easily.
Nextiva is a BVoIP designed in such a way so as to provide 65% savings as compared with traditional communication systems. Moreover, it offers over 100 business-friendly features which allow you to connect with your customers and clients in a seamless and amiable manner. It requires no setup fees or contracts in order to start – all you need is to register new or existing business numbers with your Nextiva account and you are ready to get going. Nextiva Office offers unlimited calling and faxing at most affordable prices best suited to compliment the needs of small ventures.
As a small business supervisor or owner, you can create number of extensions for your employees according to your requirements. Nextiva offers flexible pricing options for every extension and the additional features sought.
Nextiva Office Pro comes with the following features bundled in the pay plan:
- Advanced Call Forwarding: Define extensive call forwarding protocols regarding how, when and where the calls are to be forwarded.
- Auto Attendant: Develop customized greeting and a help menu to enable callers to reach their desired person.
- Busy Lamp Field: Allows you to see the phone status of other employees in the company.
- Induced Customer Call: Allows customers to induce calls to their numbers from your Nextiva phone with a simple mouse click.
- Call Identification, Park, Return and Waiting: Standard call management features which allow you to manipulate and manage calls according to your needs.
- Unanswered Calls: Decide what to do with unanswered calls or where to forward them in order to reach the desired person.
- Call Broadcast: A one-to-many form of conference call which allows you to talk to several people in a one-sided conversation.
- Synchronized ringing on multiple devices: Coordinating several devices with the Nextiva account and deciding how these will receive calls.
- Line Keys: Keeping several calls on a single line/extension in an organized manner.
- Music on Hold: Entertainment while the callers wait for their turn.
- Push to Talk: Inbound Calling
- Selective Call Acceptance or Rejection: Decide which calls make it to your phone or are rejected automatically.
- Three-Way Conference: Three people on the same conversation.
- Voicemail to Email Conversion: Forwarding voicemails to your email accounts.
Nextiva Office Enterprise has the following additional features along with all the features of Nextiva Office Pro:
- Custom Ring Tone: Let the callers hear a special message while your phone rings.
- Nextiva Anywhere: Forward calls to any remote mobile numbers.
- Nextiva Toolbar: Send and receive calls from your regular web browser.
- Pre-Connection Message: Let the callers hear a special message even before your phone starts ringing.
- Remote Office: Transform your external phone into the Nextiva desk phone.
Nextiva Office Pro comes with three pay plans according to the number of extensions created:
- 1-4 extensions will be charged at $34.95 per extension per month.
- 5-20 extensions will be charged at $29.95 per extension per month.
- More than 21 extensions will be charged at $19.95 per extension per month.
Nextiva Office Enterprise comes with three pay plans according to the number of extensions created:
- 1-4 extensions will be charged at $44.95 per extension per month.
- 5-20 extensions will be charged at $39.95 per extension per month.
- More than 21 extensions will be charged at $34.95 per extension per month.
Other Nextiva Products
Other Nextiva products include Hosted Call Center Plans (especially for Call Centers), PBX SIP Trunking Plans, Virtual Business Phone Plans and vFax Plans. Each of these has been developed keeping in mind the specialized requirements of all types and scopes of businesses.
In case you face troubles using your Nextiva BVoIP, you can easily access customer support in the form of a call or mail – the customer support representatives are available 24/7 for 365 days in a year. Moreover, there is a complete list of FAQs and guides online pertaining to the problems you may be facing, helping you resolve it at the earliest.
Nextiva has earned a reputation for being a good business VoIP provider by serving thousands of companies worldwide. It has developed its products to perfection using the skills of over 500 engineers and masterminds. Its products therefore, offer high-level quality and service.
Moreover, Nextiva is one of the very few who have looked beyond the customary, and sought to serve the financially limited business sector including small businesses and new startups. Nextiva Office (Pro and Enterprise) offer a wide range of features which enable organizations to manage their inbound and outbound communications in a sophisticated manner. It promises to expand the capabilities of small businesses and allow them to excel all standards.
For further information, visit Nextiva.com
|Value for Money|
|Ease of Use|