- Main Service:Complete Calling System for Professional Businesses
- Monthly Fee:$9.99 - $59.99
- Web interface: Yes
- Ease of Use: Excellent
- Mobile Availability: Yes
- RingCentral Fax -Click Here For 25% Off First 6 Months (Any Plan).
OverviewRingCentral is a professional and virtual phone system for businesses, small offices and home based companies that has taken the market by storm. It's a cost effective package that consists of office phones, mobile services and fax machines that offer a cloud based platform for making and receiving calls in an automated and hassle free way. The company has been one of the pioneers in VoIP services and remote phone hosting for 15 years now and has been a proud recipient of a string of awards and laurels during this period. The interface of Ring Central is fully compatible with the latest touch screen systems and Smartphones and they have also designed Smartphone apps for a more enhanced user experience. In a nutshell, RingCentral is a smart communication service that offers:
- Unlimited Calls throughout the country.
- Separate extensions for different employees.
- A toll free number and a separate line for office and fax.
- Voice mail feature.
- Automated and 24/7 answering of incoming calls with a professional auto-receptionist message recorded.
- Automatic call distribution to any mobile phone, computer or fax machine attached.
- Caller ID that shows the main company number even if you are using a cell phone to attend calls.
- One month money back guarantee.
Main ProductsThe RingCentral System comprises of three main product packages that are equipped with powerful features to ensure ease of use and functionality for all the different needs of users. These include the Ring Central Office package, the Ring Central Professional and the Ring Central Fax option.
RingCentral OfficeThe main RingCentral office transforms your office phone into a cloud based professional device for managing calls. You do not need to change your existing number-you can just port your old number to the Ring Central VoIP interface and get a toll free experience at your workplace. Make unlimited phone calls and respond to clients through automated greetings, pre-recorded messages and much more. The visual voice mail features let you manage your call logs with just a few key strokes!
Ring Central ProfessionalRing Central Professional gives a flexible touch to your business by connecting your personal cell phone or tablet to the central phone interface and keeps you connected wherever you are! Transform your personal Smartphone, tablet or iPad to your business phone instantly with no hardware or setup cost and manage your calls and faxes, get separate extensions and use simple controls to make and receive calls. Your customers just see the central main Caller ID and you can attend the calls on any mobile device that you are using with just a touch! Taking in view the era of the Smartphone, the customized mobile phone apps for Ring Central lets you manage your calls and check your voice mails through a tap anytime of the day!
Ring Central FaxThe Ring Central Fax transforms your traditional fax experience and makes it as interactive, digital and professional as it can be! Always connected with your Ring Central main line, you can direct your customers faxes just through a few key strokes and also manage your faxes through the cloud wherever you are. Add to it the support of interactive features like connecting MS office to your fax device-and you can send faxes and maintain your databases without any additional hassle or complications on your part.
HighlightsRing Central is packed with all the interactive features that you can think of. These include:
- Attend and make calls anywhere and everywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
- A complete call log is maintained for future perusal and database management.
- A Click-to-call option that lets your customers call you through a click on a button on your website.
- Cloud based fax service with support from Google docs, Drop Box, etc.
- Professional appeal for your business through a toll free or vanity number.
- Professional greeting messages can be recorded and you can even add music to make the experience livelier.
- Get automatic alerts on your phone and stay connected all the time.
- A mobile app that can be used on iPhone and Android powered phones and keeps you connected around the clock.
- Call forwarding options forwards incoming calls to any device you are using-whether it is our office line or cell phone.
- SMS alerts about incoming faxes and voice mails.
- Real time call control options for screening that give you the control of accepting, rejecting or turning the call to voice mail.
- Visual voice mail service for more interactivity and enhanced usability.
- Integration with MS Outlook and support of sending fax through office application like MS Word.
- All included premium with no hidden charges and extra hassle.
- Visual voice mail includes push notifications and one touch return for the calls.
- Customers never get a busy tone - automated support for all the incoming calls.
The Support SystemThe RingCentral support system offers a vast number of helpful links and guidelines to the user in order to learn in detail about the different features and how to use them to the best effect. 24/7 worldwide phone support for technical, billing and account questions. The getting started manual is perhaps the best resource in this regard as it offers step-by-step guidelines for logging in, making calls and getting used to the features that come with the Ring Central package. The handy FAQs in this section also help you get out of tricky spots. The customer support portal lets you contact with an expert right away in case you need personalized help on any query.
- The user friendly interface makes it easier for beginners to learn and use the different features of Ring Central without any extra hassle and problems.
- You do not need to sign a separate contract in order to use Ring Central, nor is there any extra cancellation charges involved in the service. With free installation and pricing as low as $9.99, this is one of the best products in this niche that you can get at a pocket friendly price.
- The answering rules feature lets you add a personal greeting message and control how and at what time the incoming calls are routed to your phone.
- The Smartphone apps for Ring Central keeps you connected to your clients wherever you are.
- The monthly premium sounds a little high at first compared to the other similar brands in the market, but there are startup plans available with lesser features that are much more affordable and easy on the pocket. Remember, the premium is all-inclusive, which means that at the end of the day it is pretty much a good bargain.
FAQsStill skeptical of trying the service or stuck at a point? Go through the following list of helpful FAQS related to the Ring Central system: 1. Will I have to Buy Separate Phones or Equipment? No! You do not have to invest in any additional routers or equipment, or get a separate telephone VoIP telephone set to use Ring Central. If you have a stable internet connection, you are good to go! You can add extensions to your Ring Central Line to attend calls at different worksites. 2. Will I Lose My Current Number? The number porting facility of Ring Central lets you keep your old number and contacts intact. Signing up for Ring Central provides you with a main number and a fax number, and any of your old numbers can be ported to these new numbers without any extra hassle! 3. I Use a Mobile Phone for My Official Calls. Will Ring Central Work for Me? The Ring Central professional service links your mobile phone number to the Ring Central system, giving you the ability to attend and make business calls from your cell phone wherever you are! 4. Do I need a High Speed Internet Connection for Ring Central to Work? No you do not need to sign up for any additional internet connection or high speed features. The standard 64kbps internet speed works fine for Ring Central systems both at home and in office setups. 5. Will Using Ring Central be Very Expensive? You can sign up for Ring Central for as low as $9.99. The package also offers you a 30 day trial period during which you can get a full refund if you are not satisfied with the capabilities of the system.
Final WordThe professional outlook and tons of features in the Ring Central system make it an ideal addition for your business. Its impressive layout, extensive customer support and scores of positive customer reviews and feedbacks make it one of the best services available in the market at the moment. Ring Central has also won a handful of awards, including the Editor's Choice Award by the PC Magazine most recently.
Take advantage of frequent promotions and hot deals:
- RingCentral Fax - Click Here For 25% Off First 6 Months (Any Plan).
- RingCentral Professional (For CANADA) - 20% Off for 12 Months. Enter Here!.
- USA RingCentral Professional - Get a Toll Free Number with voicemail starting at $8.29 per month.
- CANANDA RingCentral Professional - Get a Toll Free Number with voicemail starting at CDN $9.99 per month!.
|Value for Money|
|Ease of Use|